- General Access is now permitted to all club facilities including the club
house, golf shop, on-course portable toilets and the Four Seasons building.
- Mulligan’s bar and restaurant is now open at 50% capacity with limited seating at the bar and at the tables inside.
- Additional outdoor seating & the patio will be available for use.
- Locker rooms and bag storage sheds are fully open.
- Tee time intervals will be returning to 9 minutes intervals
- TEE TIMES ARE REQUIRED and will continue to be mandatory for the 2020 golf season.
- Walk-Up play is discouraged and will only be given tee times if/when available.
- Members and public can now use the website & APP to set tee times without having to prepay.
- Tee times can be made: by phone at (570) 221-9116 | online| APP
- Golf Carts are now double rider occupancy, or you may always walk. Although our staff will be sanitizing carts each day, we please ask that you follow extra sanitation needs. Please bring your own sanitizers to clean carts before and after use and please remove your trash after the round is completed.
- Personal pull carts are permitted.
- Please show up no earlier than 15-20 minutes before your tee time to avoid interaction with other groups.
- All golfers MUST maintain proper social distancing at all times, this is mandatory no exceptions
- No groups larger than 4 players.
White Deer Golf Complex greatly appreciates your understanding and adherence to these guidelines. Please contact the golf shop with any questions and/or to make tee times in advance at (570) 221-9116 x3. We look forward to seeing and servicing you at the course!
Golf is a compromise between what your ego wants you to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do."Bruce Crampton